frnd 1
KutteKameeneGadheUllu ke pattheBandar ke bachcheBhaaluBhainsHaathiGendeSab milkar bhi Hamaari DOSTI nahi tod sakte..........Good Night...
MINUTES R SMALL,HOURS R LESS,DAYS R SHORT,MONTHS R FEW.YEARS R NOT ENOUGH 2B WITH U,I CAN TAKE 10 MORE BIRTHS IF I GET A SWEET FRIEND LIKE U....gudnte drms
Frndshp isnt abt "Its ur fault" But its abt "Im sory". Its nt abt"whr r u" Bt its abt"Im here 4 u".Its nt abt "hw cud u"Bt its abt"I undrstnd " Gud nite.
I Luv uDont freak.Its 'Frndz luv' day!Send dis 2 al UR valued frndz,Even 2 me if U R my Gud Frnd.If 5 cum back,U'l gt married 2ur luv.
Wat is a dost?Dost wo jo bin bulaye aaye, bewajah sar khaaye, jeb khali karwaae, kabhi hasaaye kabhi rulaaye, magar hamesha saath nibhaye....Gd nyt swt drms
Ä fR¡ÉÑD ¡S dlÄÜghtÉr ÖÑ Ä tÉÄrfÜl dÄYÄ fR¡ÉÑD ¡S d ÄdV¡ÇÉ dÄt ShÖwS d WÄy.Ä fR¡ÉÑD StÄÑdS By Ü ¡Ñ Äll Ü dÖdÄtS' wHy ¡M SÖ GlÄd dÄt ¡ hÄvÉ yÖÜ..
Wen things go wrong Wen sadnes fills ur Heart Wen tears flow in ur eyes Always say these words.... ..Aye ganpat chal daru la.... ;-)
Frndship doesnt get closer by MEETINGS...But its sweetned by THOUGHTS...I care 4u in my own STRANGE WAYS...u'll never know...perhaps i may NEVER SHOW!exam zali.. ?
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment